In honor of the upcoming holidays, Angela from Team Tia & Tamera is stepping out of the woodwork to share a fun holiday DIY. This is a simple craft you can do with your whole family – and the final effect is so pretty! Add a personal touch to your Christmas tree this year with one of these sparkly initial ornaments…here’s how:
- Gather your supplies and find a surface you won’t mind getting a little glittery
- Trace letters on your cardboard piece, cut them out and hole punch. (You can skip this step by buying pre-made letters at your local craft store as well).
- Apply the spray adhesive to your letters and let dry for a few seconds
- Pour your loose glitter over the letter, covering completely. Repeat on other side.
- String your ribbon through the hole
- Tie your ribbon into a bow and hang from your tree!
We hope all of you decide to try this out – it’s so easy and the final effect is beautiful!
What was the best holiday craft you’ve ever done? Share with us in the comments!
Team Tia & Tamera